Learning Ladders is an independent, private, non secretarian school located in the historic Paulus Hook in Jersey City. Our diverse student body is comprised of families across all ethnicity, race and religion. Our school abides by all state law and regulations governing early childhood educational centers.
Learning Ladders is a day school for infants through Kindergarten with plans for further expansion.
- Daily individualized report and photos sent to parents through Tadpoles App
- Weekly soccer, zumba, music, spanish, taekwondo, violin, guitar, engineering classes as well as monthly dance, gym, petting zoo, face painting, balloon artistry, piano, etcetera conducted by professional visiting faculty- all the time, every single time
- Parents are never charged any additional tuition for any of weekly or monthly specials
- Learning Ladders closes the least number of days among schools during the year
- Facilitates real time virtual in-class access for school office monitoring
- Only school that let families plan their child’s attendance schedule by facilitating multiple timing options
- Highly trained, experienced and caring staff. Please see their detailed profiles here.
- Dual layered bio-metric security system allowing only parents or designated people to pickup or drop-off kids. The entire school is monitored by security cameras.
- Technology based learning aided by touch screen computers and projectors for our pre-K and K classes
- Located in historic Paulus Hook in Jersey City, NJ we are centrally located next to Essex Street Light rail station, Ferry to NYC and Exchange Place Path.
- Our own outdoor playground for physical development of kids.
- Regular Parent-Teacher conferences, family events, parenting seminars and enrichment programs.
- Riverside Pediatrics Downtown pharmacy is our next door neighbor to take care of children
- Sibling, Corporate, Referral Discount, Residential discount